Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! Thank you so much Learn To Lush for nominating me! And if you can’t already tell, I am super kicked about this.
I love the spirit behind this award. The Recipe Hunter says “…I want to share this new Blog-aholic Award with as many of the undiscovered, unrecognized and amazing bloggers who deserve recognition.” **High Five**
Okay.. My excitement makes me digress!!
What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
Rules (as available on The Recipe Hunter’s website)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Posts
- Sunday Riley – Luna Sleeping Night Oil – I love this product and so this is my top pick from my own posts 😛
- How I sleep when I struggle to – This post is special to me. I’ve dealt with this problem for very long. And it was important for me to share this, even if it helped only 2 people 🙂
3 Interesting & Different Facts about Me!
- I am a vegetarian and love love love cooking!
- I am a certified Terracotta craftswoman! I have created many many terracotta earrings and necklaces for myself and friends!
- I have learnt the super authentic art of Tanjore Painting which is a form of South Indian painting using jewels and real gold foil! I have made only one painting which hangs in my parents’ home in India.
Here are my Nominations!