Over the years, I have tested many many masks for my acne prone problem skin. I have spent a lot of time (and $$$) on researching by reading extensively, watching videos and then by trying these products out. Some people might find so much research about skincare a waste of time, but I don’t (obviously!!). There are 2 reasons why I research so much – 1. I want only the trusted stuff touching my skin 2. I don’t want to spend my money on a whim and pick up products OTC.
In this series of posts, I give you the fruit of all my research!! I talk about the ones that are absolute magic in small tubs/tubes and others that I didn’t like. There are a lot of ’em I need to talk about, so I will try keeping it to the point.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores
- Lush – Mask of Magnanimity
- Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
- The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
- The Body Shop Amazonian Acai Energising Radiance Mask
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask
- Dr. Jart+ Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask
- Fresh Rose Face Mask
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
Edit – I have included price and shopping info for all the products mentioned here after one of my readers pointed out. She has a great blog and writes about Lush products here. Check it out!